We take pride in our work and take these policies seriously. If you have any questions about the information on this page, please do contact us.
We are very proud to be FSC® certified. FSC® is an international, non-governmental organisation dedicated to promoting responsible management of the world’s forests. The Forest Stewardship Council’s® “tick tree” logo is used on product labels to indicate whether products are certified under the FSC® system. When you see the FSC® logo on a label you can buy timber and other wood products, such as paper, with the confidence that you are not contributing to the destruction of the world’s forests.
As one of the UK’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of street furniture we have a duty to care for our environment. Orchard Street Furniture follows environmentally sound practices at all times. Our vision is to reduce our carbon footprint, improve recycling, reduce reliance on packaging, minimising waste, improve efficiencies on finite natural resources in all of the company’s operations and all departments.
Orchard Street Limited is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of our activities on the environment.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimising waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible
- Actively promoting recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers
- Sourcing and promoting a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution
- Meeting or exceeding all relevant environmental legislation
- Using an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities
Management Integrated Policy Statement
View Management Integrated Policy Statement (we form part of the wider Castle House Group)